Isabella & Zayden & Easton Larson - September 25, 2013To Zachary and Ashley Larson of Holdrege on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, triplets: daughter, Isabella Nicole, weighing 3 pounds 14 ounces; two sons, Zayden Evan, weighing 4 pounds 7½ ounces; and Easton Douglas, weighing 4 pound 4 ounces.
Grandparents are Doug and Diana Hammer of Franklin and Kent and Cathy Larson of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie and Shirley Kahrs of Franklin and Alfred and Shirley McCullough of Broken Bow.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics