Isabella & Zayden & Easton Larson - September 25, 2013To Zachary and Ashley Larson of Holdrege on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, triplets: daughter, Isabella Nicole, weighing 3 pounds 14 ounces; two sons, Zayden Evan, weighing 4 pounds 7½ ounces; and Easton Douglas, weighing 4 pound 4 ounces.
Grandparents are Doug and Diana Hammer of Franklin and Kent and Cathy Larson of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie and Shirley Kahrs of Franklin and Alfred and Shirley McCullough of Broken Bow.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite