Isabella & Zayden & Easton Larson - September 25, 2013To Zachary and Ashley Larson of Holdrege on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, triplets: daughter, Isabella Nicole, weighing 3 pounds 14 ounces; two sons, Zayden Evan, weighing 4 pounds 7½ ounces; and Easton Douglas, weighing 4 pound 4 ounces.
Grandparents are Doug and Diana Hammer of Franklin and Kent and Cathy Larson of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie and Shirley Kahrs of Franklin and Alfred and Shirley McCullough of Broken Bow.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar