Lynzy Rae Ostergard - October 09, 2013To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Callaway on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Lynzy Rae, weighing 9 pounds, and was 20½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Anslee.
Grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway and Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Jim Koenig of Ewing and Joan Thramer of O’Neill.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet