Lynzy Rae Ostergard - October 09, 2013To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Callaway on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Lynzy Rae, weighing 9 pounds, and was 20½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Anslee.
Grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway and Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Jim Koenig of Ewing and Joan Thramer of O’Neill.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president