Lynzy Rae Ostergard - October 09, 2013To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Callaway on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Lynzy Rae, weighing 9 pounds, and was 20½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Anslee.
Grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway and Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Jim Koenig of Ewing and Joan Thramer of O’Neill.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics