Reanna Kay Davis - September 16, 2009
To Duane and Jeaninne Davis of Brady on Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Reanna Kay, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Robin.
Paternal grandparents are June and Charlie Brown of Brady. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Kathy Hild, also of Brady.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500