Ayva Jean & Piper Leigh Sturgeon - October 16, 2013To Tyler and Katie Sturgeon of Broken Bow on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twin daughters, Ayva Jean, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and Piper Leigh, weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
Grandparents are Eric and Pam Standage and Doug and Tami Sturgeon, all of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith and Evelyn Peterson, all of Cozad.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride