Ayva Jean & Piper Leigh Sturgeon - October 16, 2013To Tyler and Katie Sturgeon of Broken Bow on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twin daughters, Ayva Jean, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and Piper Leigh, weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
Grandparents are Eric and Pam Standage and Doug and Tami Sturgeon, all of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith and Evelyn Peterson, all of Cozad.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST