Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates