Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- Wrestlers earn awards at Cornhusker State Games
- Locks of Love
- Road construction set for Highway 30
- 2014 Garden Walk
- Local, area cancer survivors chosen to lead Lap of Hope
- Melons’ season comes to an end at Area B-6 tourney
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes