Collin Dale Schoenholz - September 16, 2009
To Ben and Nicole Schoenholz of Bruning, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Collin Dale. He weighed seven pounds, and was 21 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Vickie Schoenholz of Bruning. Maternal grandparents are Richard and Annette Krukemeyer of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together