Tydus Clayton McAlevy - January 29, 2014To Levi McAlevy and Anny Soller of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Tydus Clayton, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 19¾ inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kayvin.
Paternal grandparents are Clay and Carolyn Dewey of Willow Island. Maternal grandparents are Pat Soller and Cindy Soller of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Marvin and Sandy Kruse-Tabor of Kimball, Don and Bev Soller of Gothenburg, and the late Viola and Ron Bice.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST