Tydus Clayton McAlevy - January 29, 2014To Levi McAlevy and Anny Soller of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Tydus Clayton, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 19¾ inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kayvin.
Paternal grandparents are Clay and Carolyn Dewey of Willow Island. Maternal grandparents are Pat Soller and Cindy Soller of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Marvin and Sandy Kruse-Tabor of Kimball, Don and Bev Soller of Gothenburg, and the late Viola and Ron Bice.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout