Jayleigh Rayn Hood - February 26, 2014To TJ Hood and Sydney Hood of Gothenburg on Friday, Feb. 21, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Jayleigh Rayn, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Abel, Jaxson and Joel.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Connie Hood. Maternal grandparents are Russell and Valorie Parsons.
Great-grandparents include Roger Hood, Sr., Mary Pouk and Delorece Lindeman.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics