Jayleigh Rayn Hood - February 26, 2014To TJ Hood and Sydney Hood of Gothenburg on Friday, Feb. 21, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Jayleigh Rayn, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Abel, Jaxson and Joel.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Connie Hood. Maternal grandparents are Russell and Valorie Parsons.
Great-grandparents include Roger Hood, Sr., Mary Pouk and Delorece Lindeman.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite