Shane Brian Gibson - September 09, 2009
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Shane Brian, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey, also of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Shickley, Dick and Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville, and the late Earl and Ione Gibson, Leland Rosenquist and Dean Hollibaugh.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some