Shane Brian Gibson - September 09, 2009
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold, on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Shane Brian, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey, also of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Shickley, Dick and Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville, and the late Earl and Ione Gibson, Leland Rosenquist and Dean Hollibaugh.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price