Kadience Marie Cashman - April 02, 2014To Logan Cashman and Destinie Richardson of Gothenburg on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kadience Marie, weighing nine pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Willow.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cashman of Gothenburg and Duanne Cashman of Norton, KS.
Maternal grandparents are Hope Richardson and Karla Hoisinger of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Joe and Alice Herrick, and Darlene Cashman, all of Cozad.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action