Kadience Marie Cashman - April 02, 2014To Logan Cashman and Destinie Richardson of Gothenburg on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kadience Marie, weighing nine pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Willow.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cashman of Gothenburg and Duanne Cashman of Norton, KS.
Maternal grandparents are Hope Richardson and Karla Hoisinger of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Joe and Alice Herrick, and Darlene Cashman, all of Cozad.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30