Kadience Marie Cashman - April 02, 2014To Logan Cashman and Destinie Richardson of Gothenburg on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kadience Marie, weighing nine pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Willow.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cashman of Gothenburg and Duanne Cashman of Norton, KS.
Maternal grandparents are Hope Richardson and Karla Hoisinger of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Joe and Alice Herrick, and Darlene Cashman, all of Cozad.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair