Kadience Marie Cashman - April 02, 2014To Logan Cashman and Destinie Richardson of Gothenburg on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kadience Marie, weighing nine pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Willow.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Cashman of Gothenburg and Duanne Cashman of Norton, KS.
Maternal grandparents are Hope Richardson and Karla Hoisinger of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Joe and Alice Herrick, and Darlene Cashman, all of Cozad.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics