Owen William Piper - December 31, 1969To Jared and Angela Piper of Cozad on Saturday, April 5, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Owen William, weighing 9 pounds, 10½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Olivia Grace.
Paternal grandparents are Kevin and Julie Piper of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Max and Suzanne Abercrombie of Salina, KS.
Great-grandparents include Pete and Marilouise Breault of Concordia Susan Piper and Barry Morgan of Vero Beach and Doris Israelson of North Platte.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president