Payson Aurora Sukup - April 16, 2014To Ryan and Natasha Sukup of Gothenburg on Thursday, April 10, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Payson Aurora, weighing 9 pounds, 5 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Keira.
Paternal grandparents are Fred and Judy Sukup. Maternal grandparents are Travis Robbins and Linda Carr.
Great-grandmothers include Joan Carr of Mullen and Lee Hartman of Lincoln.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates