Beau Alan Fecht - September 02, 2009
To Jake and Julie Fecht of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beau Alan, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gunnar.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy McKeone of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Bernadine Fecht, Bob and Marj Plank and Ward and Shirley Lundstrom, all of Gothenburg, and Betty McKeone of Cozad.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC