Beau Alan Fecht - September 02, 2009
To Jake and Julie Fecht of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beau Alan, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gunnar.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy McKeone of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Bernadine Fecht, Bob and Marj Plank and Ward and Shirley Lundstrom, all of Gothenburg, and Betty McKeone of Cozad.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog