Kensington Belle DeMarco - April 23, 2014To Michael and Valerie DeMarco of Gothenburg on Friday, April 11, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kensington Belle, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Mace.
Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Patricia DeMarco of Monroe, MI.
Maternal grandparents are Boyd and Juanita Lynch of Cozad.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action