Emma Jean Gregg - April 30, 2014To Thomas and Sarah Gregg of North Platte on Monday, April 28, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Emma Jean, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Ian Thomas.
Paternal grandparents are Brian and Vicki Gregg of Fort Collins, CO. Maternal grandparents are Celeste Chandler of Bushnell and David Gay of Georgia.
Great-grandparents include Colleen Chandler and Ted Chandler, both of Cheyenne, WY, Richard Gay of Santa Rosa, Maryetta Meltzer of Mountain View, CA, and Effre Hartley of Johnson City, TN.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC