Emma Jean Gregg - April 30, 2014To Thomas and Sarah Gregg of North Platte on Monday, April 28, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Emma Jean, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Ian Thomas.
Paternal grandparents are Brian and Vicki Gregg of Fort Collins, CO. Maternal grandparents are Celeste Chandler of Bushnell and David Gay of Georgia.
Great-grandparents include Colleen Chandler and Ted Chandler, both of Cheyenne, WY, Richard Gay of Santa Rosa, Maryetta Meltzer of Mountain View, CA, and Effre Hartley of Johnson City, TN.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar