Paisley Dawn Bodfield - April 30, 2014To John and Heather Bodfield of Gothenburg on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Paisley Dawn, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Nevaeh.
Paternal grandparents are Eddie and Melissa Glass, and Kevin Bodfield.
Maternal grandparent is Marcella Williams.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Rhonda Hansen.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair