Paisley Dawn Bodfield - April 30, 2014To John and Heather Bodfield of Gothenburg on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Paisley Dawn, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Nevaeh.
Paternal grandparents are Eddie and Melissa Glass, and Kevin Bodfield.
Maternal grandparent is Marcella Williams.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Rhonda Hansen.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities