Paisley Dawn Bodfield - April 30, 2014To John and Heather Bodfield of Gothenburg on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Paisley Dawn, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Nevaeh.
Paternal grandparents are Eddie and Melissa Glass, and Kevin Bodfield.
Maternal grandparent is Marcella Williams.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Rhonda Hansen.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates