Paisley Dawn Bodfield - April 30, 2014To John and Heather Bodfield of Gothenburg on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Paisley Dawn, weighing 5 pounds, 9 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Nevaeh.
Paternal grandparents are Eddie and Melissa Glass, and Kevin Bodfield.
Maternal grandparent is Marcella Williams.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Rhonda Hansen.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president