Teegan Bailey Stevens - August 05, 2009
To Kurt and Brooke Stevens of Gothenburg, on Thursday, July 9, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a daughter, Teegan Bailey, weighing eight pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Trey.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Connie Stevens of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Edward and Luella Stevens, also of Gothenburg, and Phyllis Suhr of Seward.
Maternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Robert and Marge Plank and Delories Streeter, all of Gothenburg.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST