Maggie Dee Streeter - May 21, 2014To Blake and Mary Streeter of Gothenburg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Maggie Dee, weighing six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Miles.
Paternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steve and Katherine Middleton of Gothenburg.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite