Maggie Dee Streeter - May 21, 2014To Blake and Mary Streeter of Gothenburg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Maggie Dee, weighing six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Miles.
Paternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steve and Katherine Middleton of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together