Maggie Dee Streeter - May 21, 2014To Blake and Mary Streeter of Gothenburg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Maggie Dee, weighing six pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Miles.
Paternal grandparents are Craig and Kay Streeter of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steve and Katherine Middleton of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair