Addax Tate Carlson - June 04, 2014To James and Taylan Carlson of Gothenburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Addax Tate, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings Amaiya, Adalyn and Audric.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Loveland, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg and John and Elaine Brown of Cozad.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together