Addax Tate Carlson - June 04, 2014To James and Taylan Carlson of Gothenburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Addax Tate, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings Amaiya, Adalyn and Audric.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Loveland, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg and John and Elaine Brown of Cozad.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500