Addax Tate Carlson - June 04, 2014To James and Taylan Carlson of Gothenburg on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Addax Tate, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings Amaiya, Adalyn and Audric.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Loveland, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg and John and Elaine Brown of Cozad.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater