Lauren Georgia Bracht - July 29, 2009
To Dan and Karen Bracht of West Point, on Saturday, July 4, 2009, at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lauren Georgia, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home a sister, Madison, and a brother, Joseph.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Vera Bracht of West Point.
Maternal grandparents and George and Margaret Dillon of Gothenburg.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities