Lauren Georgia Bracht - July 29, 2009
To Dan and Karen Bracht of West Point, on Saturday, July 4, 2009, at St. Francis Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lauren Georgia, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home a sister, Madison, and a brother, Joseph.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Vera Bracht of West Point.
Maternal grandparents and George and Margaret Dillon of Gothenburg.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST