Seneca Nicole Perez-Morland - June 11, 2014To Paul Morland and Nicole Perez of North Platte on Friday, May 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Seneca Nicole, weighing 6 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Halsey.
Paternal grandparents are Charlie and Bonnie Morland of North Platte, and Mary and Jim Lawrence. Maternal grandparents include Coney Edwards of Lawrence, KS, and Stephanie Bolden of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Reuben and Rachel Perez of North Platte.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair