Seneca Nicole Perez-Morland - June 11, 2014To Paul Morland and Nicole Perez of North Platte on Friday, May 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Seneca Nicole, weighing 6 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Halsey.
Paternal grandparents are Charlie and Bonnie Morland of North Platte, and Mary and Jim Lawrence. Maternal grandparents include Coney Edwards of Lawrence, KS, and Stephanie Bolden of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Reuben and Rachel Perez of North Platte.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics