Seneca Nicole Perez-Morland - June 11, 2014To Paul Morland and Nicole Perez of North Platte on Friday, May 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Seneca Nicole, weighing 6 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Halsey.
Paternal grandparents are Charlie and Bonnie Morland of North Platte, and Mary and Jim Lawrence. Maternal grandparents include Coney Edwards of Lawrence, KS, and Stephanie Bolden of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Reuben and Rachel Perez of North Platte.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together