Audie James Glodowski - June 11, 2014To Jessie and Kelsey Glodowski of Farnam on Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Audie James. He weighed 4 pounds, 13 ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Pam Glodowski of Farnam.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Nancy White of Hershey.
Great-grandparents include Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam, Rose White, and Donald and Lois Lage, all of Arthur.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates