Audie James Glodowski - June 11, 2014To Jessie and Kelsey Glodowski of Farnam on Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Audie James. He weighed 4 pounds, 13 ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Pam Glodowski of Farnam.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Nancy White of Hershey.
Great-grandparents include Keith and Lea Messersmith of Farnam, Rose White, and Donald and Lois Lage, all of Arthur.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics