Lucy Lee Hiner - July 22, 2009
To Brian and Jennifer Hiner of Welches, OR, on Wednesday, July 15, 2009, at Gresham, OR, a daughter, Lucy Lee, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Josie.
Paternal grandparents are Cal and Sally Hiner of Plum Creek Canyon.
Maternal grandparents are Diane Harm and the late Larry Harm of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action