Briar Elise Jensen - July 22, 2009
To Allen and Karla Jensen of Gothenburg, on Sunday, July 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Briar Elise, weighing nine pounds, three ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Archer and Grant, and a sister, Savannah.
Paternal grandparent is Gale Jensen of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Lyle and Carol Gronewold, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparent is Art Jensen of Grand Island.
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference