Clayton Eugene Smith - July 22, 2009
To Jessica Smith of Cozad, on Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Clayton Eugene. He weighed eight pounds, 9.1 ounces.
Maternal grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh.
Great-grandparents include Larrie and Janice Johnson, and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar