Clayton Eugene Smith - July 22, 2009
To Jessica Smith of Cozad, on Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Clayton Eugene. He weighed eight pounds, 9.1 ounces.
Maternal grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh.
Great-grandparents include Larrie and Janice Johnson, and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship