Clayton Eugene Smith - July 22, 2009
To Jessica Smith of Cozad, on Tuesday, June 30, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Clayton Eugene. He weighed eight pounds, 9.1 ounces.
Maternal grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh.
Great-grandparents include Larrie and Janice Johnson, and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics