Anslee Lynn Ostergard - July 15, 2009
To Garth and Michelle Ostergard of Stuart, Friday, July 3, 2009, at Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital, a daughter, Anslee Lynn. She weighed six pounds, nine and one-half ounces, and was 19 1/4 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Nic and Karlene Ostergard of Callaway. Maternal grandparents are Mike and Cheryl Thramer of Ewing.
Great-grandparents include Gage and SaraJane Ostergard of Gothenburg, Jim Koenig of Ewing, and Joan Thramer of Stuart.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite