Broox Carter Burkholder - July 01, 2009
To Chad and Shanna Burkholder of Maxwell, formerly of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Broox Carter, weighing eight pounds, three ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Gavin and Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Garry and Patty Burkholder of Loveland, CO.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Alice Yost of Maxwell.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities