Carter James Schultz - June 24, 2009
To James (Walter) Schultz and Kierstin Paige Imlay, both of Gothenburg, on Thursday, May 28, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Darcy Schultz of Cozad, and Walter and Alice Schultz of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparent is Sheryl Post of Tonopha, NV.
Great-grandparents include Nancy and Brian Scroggin of Cozad, and Junior Schultz of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair