Cooper Michael Hill - June 10, 2009
To Chad and Jennifer Hill of Andover, KS, on Wednesday, June 3, 2009, a son, Cooper Michael, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Madison, and a brother, Evan.
Grandparents are Marvin and Barb Zoucha of Columbus, and Doug and Rhonda Hill of Farnam.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price