Ambry Karol Taubenheim - June 03, 2009
To Brian and Amy Taubenheim, on Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Ambry Karol, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Bryton.
Grandparents include Rod and Marla Klein of Farnam, Dean and Meda Taubenheim and Donna and Dale Peer, all of Hastings.
Great-grandparents are Arlene Klein of Gothenburg and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet