Tobin Arthur Gronewold - May 06, 2009
To Daniel and Kaydee Gronewold of Lincoln, on Monday, April 6, 2009, a son, Tobin Arthur, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by siblings, Eva and Blake.
Maternal grandparents are Ken and Karen Sawyer of Brady.
Paternal grandparents are Dale and Myra Gronewold of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lola Heins of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action