Allison Elizabeth Shepherd - May 06, 2009
To Jerrad and Melissa Shepherd of Brady, on Friday, April 10, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Allison Elizabeth, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Cassie and Christina.
Grandparents are Leonard and Alisa Phillips of Mullen and Duane and Brenda Shepherd of Moorefield.
Great-grandparents include Alma Bullington of North Platte, Lynn and Joellen Phillips of Mullen, Grace Godfrey of Sutherland, and Walter Schultz of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together