Allison Elizabeth Shepherd - May 06, 2009
To Jerrad and Melissa Shepherd of Brady, on Friday, April 10, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Allison Elizabeth, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Cassie and Christina.
Grandparents are Leonard and Alisa Phillips of Mullen and Duane and Brenda Shepherd of Moorefield.
Great-grandparents include Alma Bullington of North Platte, Lynn and Joellen Phillips of Mullen, Grace Godfrey of Sutherland, and Walter Schultz of Gothenburg.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen