Allison Elizabeth Shepherd - May 06, 2009
To Jerrad and Melissa Shepherd of Brady, on Friday, April 10, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Allison Elizabeth, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Cassie and Christina.
Grandparents are Leonard and Alisa Phillips of Mullen and Duane and Brenda Shepherd of Moorefield.
Great-grandparents include Alma Bullington of North Platte, Lynn and Joellen Phillips of Mullen, Grace Godfrey of Sutherland, and Walter Schultz of Gothenburg.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23