Allison Elizabeth Shepherd - May 06, 2009
To Jerrad and Melissa Shepherd of Brady, on Friday, April 10, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Allison Elizabeth, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Cassie and Christina.
Grandparents are Leonard and Alisa Phillips of Mullen and Duane and Brenda Shepherd of Moorefield.
Great-grandparents include Alma Bullington of North Platte, Lynn and Joellen Phillips of Mullen, Grace Godfrey of Sutherland, and Walter Schultz of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action