Kaya Nicole Wagener - May 06, 2009
To Jeremy and Tana (Richeson) Wagener, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at Bryan Women & Children’s Health Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kaya Nicole, weighing six pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Daxon.
Maternal grandparents are Jay and Sonia Richeson of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Phil Wagener and Irma Wagener, both of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmothers include Charlotte Esch of Broken Bow, and Viola Wagener of Lincoln.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates