Kaya Nicole Wagener - May 06, 2009
To Jeremy and Tana (Richeson) Wagener, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at Bryan Women & Children’s Health Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kaya Nicole, weighing six pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Daxon.
Maternal grandparents are Jay and Sonia Richeson of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Phil Wagener and Irma Wagener, both of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmothers include Charlotte Esch of Broken Bow, and Viola Wagener of Lincoln.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair