Trey Alan Bartels - April 29, 2009
To Scott and Wendy Bartels of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital of Kearney, a son, Trey Alan, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Ali and Addison, and a brother Ty.
Paternal grandparents are Glen and Carol Bartels of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Stuart and Carolyn Simmons of Brady.
Great-grandmothers include Helen Carlson and Phyllis Burton both of North Platte.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship