Trey Alan Bartels - April 29, 2009
To Scott and Wendy Bartels of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital of Kearney, a son, Trey Alan, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Ali and Addison, and a brother Ty.
Paternal grandparents are Glen and Carol Bartels of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Stuart and Carolyn Simmons of Brady.
Great-grandmothers include Helen Carlson and Phyllis Burton both of North Platte.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater