Elijah Lee Schimmels - April 22, 2009
To Chad and Angie Schimmels, on Friday, April 3, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Elijah Lee, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Grace.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics