Sara Jean Howell - April 15, 2009
To David and Stephanie Howell, on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Sara Jean, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20-inches long. She was welcomed home by sisters, Skylar and Taylor.
Grandparents are Wanda Howell of Cozad, the late Ronald Howell, and Bill and Nancy Jensen of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Alta (Jensen) Meredith of Lexington, and Juanita Muller of Kearney.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar