Sara Jean Howell - April 15, 2009
To David and Stephanie Howell, on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Sara Jean, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20-inches long. She was welcomed home by sisters, Skylar and Taylor.
Grandparents are Wanda Howell of Cozad, the late Ronald Howell, and Bill and Nancy Jensen of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Alta (Jensen) Meredith of Lexington, and Juanita Muller of Kearney.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney