Sara Jean Howell - April 15, 2009
To David and Stephanie Howell, on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Sara Jean, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20-inches long. She was welcomed home by sisters, Skylar and Taylor.
Grandparents are Wanda Howell of Cozad, the late Ronald Howell, and Bill and Nancy Jensen of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Alta (Jensen) Meredith of Lexington, and Juanita Muller of Kearney.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some