Sara Jean Howell - April 15, 2009
To David and Stephanie Howell, on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Sara Jean, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20-inches long. She was welcomed home by sisters, Skylar and Taylor.
Grandparents are Wanda Howell of Cozad, the late Ronald Howell, and Bill and Nancy Jensen of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Alta (Jensen) Meredith of Lexington, and Juanita Muller of Kearney.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates