Sara Jean Howell - April 15, 2009
To David and Stephanie Howell, on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Sara Jean, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20-inches long. She was welcomed home by sisters, Skylar and Taylor.
Grandparents are Wanda Howell of Cozad, the late Ronald Howell, and Bill and Nancy Jensen of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Alta (Jensen) Meredith of Lexington, and Juanita Muller of Kearney.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite