Maggie Catherine Loos - March 18, 2009
To Joel and Jill Loos of Ashland, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, a daughter, Maggie Catherine, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Grandparents are Mike and Peggy Loos of Lincoln, and Karla Blase of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Shirley Blase of Central City, Rogene Shoup of Clarks, Creta Garratt of Gothenburg, and Patty Loos of Eugene, OR.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar