Emilia Hope Tederman - February 25, 2009
To Matt and Cindy Tederman of Yutan, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Emilia Hope, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by sisters, Isabella and Gabriella.
Paternal grandparents are Lane and Pat Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Joe and Marilyn Srb of Columbus.
Great-grandparents include Lucille Jenkins of Gothenburg and Adella Srb of Madison.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500